Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Walmart...-now I got your attention dont I?


So I went to walmart the other day and I was turning the corner to go down the pasta isle and you wouldn't believe what happened. There was a lady on the isle looking at pasta. Her cart was pushed perpendicular to the isle blocking the entire way. Normally it is polite to leave your cart parrallel to the shelves and push it against the shelve so people can still move around you. I slowly made my way towards her cart. I said "excuse me" but pronounces "excuse" more like "cuse". You know how people sometimes say it like that. I said it in my most polite voice. She walked over and pulled the cart out of the way and right in front of my face said to her daughter (looked like she was about 12) "There is no such thing as gentlemen anymore". She said it all nasty to me too! WTF? Maybe she was in a bad mood due to something else or maybe she just didn't have any concept of what qualifies a gentlemen, or maybe she was just retarted and somebody needed to break a jar of spaghetti sauce on her face. "Cleanup on aisle five." (wink) Whats that? You wont break the jar on her face for me? Where have all the gentlemen gone.. I mean.. forgive and forget.
BTW.. most people at walmart dont look like the woman in the pic. She probably has showered and groomed herself. Perhaps she is shopping at Publix or Albertsons. Yeah.. you guys know what im talking about. (wink) Also nobody holds their shopping basket like she is holding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment