Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its gonna be a long summer


So I have settled into my summer job and I now know what is expected of me. Anywho, I was sitting in a room working with about 8 other people and I noticed I was the only guy in the room. A smirk slowly drawed across my face until I was probably smiling pretty big. This is the moment when everything goes wrong. A twinkle catches my eyes from across the room. Its a freakin' huge diamond on one of the girls hands. Then another twinkle from the other direction. Same thing. Then another and another. WTF! I work with a bunch of married women. LAME. My smirk is gone and im blinded from all the bling in the room. For the next 8 hours I listen to stories from The Hills and engagement stories. Gag. One of the girls in the room I am particularly attracted to. Her husband is a lucky man. I hope to do that well. .. someday.

1 comment: