Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Really???


So I just walked down into the basement of the HBLL to work on some chemistry. I made my way to the computers. There are two rows of about 5 computers. First row: 3 guys talking about their project. They didn't sound very smart. I judge them. Probably exercise science (Im smiling as I typed that). Second row: one moderately cute girl. My mind is made up. I walked into the row and there was a computer on her left and right, somebodys stuff at the next computer to her left, and an open computer at the end of the row opposite to the side I came in on. Alright... pretty good huh?.. Guess not. I take my backpack off and sit it down next to her and she looks up and I smile. Then she just gets up and leaves... Really?.. That bad huh?...

*note.. she didn't take all her stuff..

*note.. she is back working on geneology or something....

*note..im creeping myself out now
*note..the pic posted above is not actually her... bummer.. i know

No comments:

Post a Comment