Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cuz im THAT cool


Well after youve been introduced at Sara's party as a superstar and are the fantasy of every girls dreams at night, the only thing left to do is to comission an artist to portray you in a Three Ninjas kicking position and go spray it some places. (Check). Yes I have achieved epic status. My friend Steve did this awesome stensil for spraying on the arcade ive been building. Its about two feet by three feet of pure coolness. Why the Three Ninjas inspiration?... Cuz with the exception of Chuck Norris nothing else but the Three Ninjas could do me justice. Thats why! This is awesome to the power of rad. I don't see you Three Ninjas kicking your way through a wall or sidewalk! Just jealous! They can (and will ) build monuments to my greatness. Bow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment