Saturday, April 25, 2009

Living room


So my roommate is a very artsy kind of guy. He likes drawing and stuff. He is always rearranging stuff too.. like our living room. About midnight he starts to arrange our living room which includes a 70 inch tv, an arcade machine, two couches, a table and a mini fridge on an end table. I was dragged out of my room to help move crap for 45 minutes while he tried to find a better living arrangement. I was negative and scarcastic the whole time. In the end he blushed and said that the original way was best. Just thinking about him saying that is making me happy. It must have killed him to say it after I complained about how it was fine the way things were. Is it wrong I get satisfaction in the failures of others? Its my guilty pleasure.
The M&M is suppost to be him.. cuz its.... artsy?

1 comment:

  1. hey... this was flipping funny. Yeah, I'm a little obsessive

    ReplyDelete