Monday, April 20, 2009

Lets solve the mystery!


You: You showed up to my door looking dang hot at around 8pm. You were average height and just the right build. You had either brown or reddish brown hair. My roommates said you had a rose tattoo on your shoulder which makes me wonder what you were wearing. The tattoo makes you more mysterious to me cuz I dont know that I know anybody with a rose tattoo. It signifies you just wanna have a good time. I never saw you but my roommates took all of you in apparently.

Me: I was passed out on the bed in the back room with a liter of gatoraid and 3 excedrin running in my veins. You could have thrown me down a flight of stairs and I wouldn't have noticed. I wish I would have cuz my roommates said you were looking really good and were "out of my league". (I ought to kick you guys butts and you know I can).

Anyways.. please respond.. Meet me on top of the Empire State Building Wednesday night after finals are over. It will be just you, I, and the world.

If you don't show up ill know that either you couldn't make it (I sure hope you do though) or my mom was right and I "dont have any friends who are girls so just forget about the whole thing".

Naw.. she didn't actually say that but I know you readers are just eating it up so ill just keep saying it.

Anyways... with love my rose tattoo toting friend, your Snuggie Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment