Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chem quiz


Well let me take a minute to express my feelings on todays chem 354 quiz...We get in there and everybody is excited. Megan and Danielle bring in cupcakes. They right on the board that they are for us and it took four hours to make. Im feeling pretty good. The cupcakes made the enviroment seem relaxed. The cupcakes said everything is going to be okay. Don't bother taking the last 3 minutes before the quiz to go over 1,4 dinitrophenylhydrazine tests or to rework combustion problems. YOU FREAKIN' CUPCAKES! YOU LIED TO ME! I got my exam and my smile and calm composition quickly turned to worry, then panic, then desperation. Normally in that lab everybody takes about 25 to 35 minutes to complete their exams execpt for a few people including yours truely. Everybody took the whole hour and didn't finish. All the other people who normally take the whole hour like myself are deffiantly my friends. You got to surround yourself with people of the same intelligence to prevent yourself from feeling too stupid. (Im sorry to anybody I just dissed by comparing our intelligence levels cuz we are freinds). Anyway..I hate cupcakes anyways so I didn't grab one. Plus my pencil broke during the quiz. I thought I failed out of college when I was finished with that exam but it turned out I got a 9. About average. Thats a 9 out of 15 everybody. Lets do the math 9/15=60%. I passed. Also let me take this time to express hate for melting points. My range for my unknown was 290 to 440. Yes the melters go that high. Then to top things off.. somebody.. and I wont say who.. had the audicity to suggest we all get cupcakes on Thursday. Was I the only person betrayed by the baked goods? (Probably)(I also had to look up how to spell audicity). Anyways.. viva la chem

2 comments:

  1. That's not how you spell audacity by the way.
    And I bought a red velvet cupcake today and it was delicious.
    HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET A 9?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im freaking smart and Im not an English major so there.

    ReplyDelete