Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chem lab and lunch


So in the beginning of the semester I totally hated my 354 class (organic chem lab) but as the semester winds to an end I think ive really enjoyed it. The people in the class are the best. I knew everybody from before but not as well as I know them now. Today I worked on my unknowns again and then Katie, Erin, Tyler, and I went to taco bell in the cougar court. It was a really good time. After I walked home I fell asleep for several hours (5 to be specific) and now I know there is no way I will be able to sleep tomorrow. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! We are totally official blogging buddies now!!! hahaha glad to see that you've ended up enjoying 354. Truth is, I'll probably miss it next semester...and you can bet I never thought I'd say that....

    ReplyDelete