Friday, April 17, 2009

Dont blog when you are mad


Here is a word of advice that im about to break.. you shouldn't blogg when angry. So.. I live in an apt. on the second floor. The is one floor above me. The guys in the room right above me are all dbags. Its like midnight and they are having a party with about 75 people and they have HUGE speakers that are soo loud. My living room light is flickering form their base let alone everybody jumping up and down. Im pretty sure the structural integrity is compromised. If you guys dont see me around its cuz d-bags party crashed down the building killing me. Of course they will all survive and brag to their friends how they really brought down the building. Doesn't help this building was probably made by George Washington himself in the 1700's. [Crash bang boom], [As the dust clears you see a pile of bricks mortar with my body within it] Avenge my death!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yet again, here I am, laughing hysterically at your blog. Oh goodness, keeeeeeep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete