Monday, April 20, 2009

So just when I thought I had girls figured out..


I was studying for a pathophysiology exam with some chemistry friends who were studying for physics and well.. my experience went something like this...

(names have been withheld to protect the guilty!!!)

Burnette: So we sat out on the grass on the corner by Jdawgs the other day in the beautiful weather.

Redhead: Really? Sounds like fun! What were you guys doing?

Burnette: Spinning a web to trap boys. We were wearing our capris and we all did eachothers hair before we went out. We sat on the corner where those unsuspecting boys had no choice but to check us out and whistle.

Redhead: Those silly boys. They are so easily manipulated. We have them twisted around our fingers playing along with our games.

[Both girls now break out laughing] (it was an evil laugh I tell you)

Burnette: Yeah we got quite a few hits. You just set your line out and wait for a bite then reel er' in. They never see it comming.

Redhead: Gets them every time. Every girl knows about the game "catch and release". You get the boy interested, have your fun, then set em' free wanting more. You should have seen the look on this one boys face...

[If they knew I was listening to thier ultra secret girl ways they you probably wouldn't be reading this blog!! Thank heavens I was one of the lucky ones to escape with my life!]


Well.. This was a major eye opener for me. I must avoid the blocks of 5th and 5th for my lifes sake. With great knowledge comes great responsibility. I learned this lesson the hard way. Things could have been different. I could have saved Uncle Ben....... from heartbreak by a girl!!!!!! I must warn everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment