Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Motives


Is it because she gets paid on commission or because she genuinely cares? Anyhow.. for cleaning checks (lame) I had to clean the kitchen (again) which means washing dirty dishes for two hours (all my roommates dishes of course) then sweeping and wiping counters and table down. Lets cut to the chase. SHE FAILED ME! What the heck. Five dollars go into her pocket because I failed. Nobody has ever passed the kitchen cleaning check on the first time. Its jynxed. She said there was a little bit of mold on the door. It all could have fix on the face of a dime. I guess she either wanted some lunch money or didn't like our little science project. We all know the story about penicilin (except for maybe the cleaning check lady). Speaking of molds...
Mushroom 1: Want to go out with me this weekend?
Mushroom 2: No
Mushroom 1: Why not, Im a fun guy (fungi)
Gar Gar Gar.. Sometimes I crack myself up.. No?.. whatever..
PS... their is no liver, 1960s wives, or lots of food in our fridge as depicted in the picture
... ah 1960s.. those were better times

No comments:

Post a Comment