Sunday, April 26, 2009

Guns Please


So when I was at work the other day I saw two girls talking about husbands or something like that and one was totally for guns and the other was completely against them. I cant wait to buy some guns but for now I dont want to move around one or cant afford them. When I buy a house and have a real job then im gonna dive in. These are the guns I want: .45 handgun for home protection, two or three .22 rifles for rabbit hunting, .22 ruger handgun for sho0ting at the range cuz they are pretty cool, 12 guage cuz everybody needs to own one, and lastly an ak for special occations at the range although I doubt I could afford the ammo for it. Hopefully by the time this day rolls around that im in the market for these things they are not all outlawed. Hopefully. I am competely for responsible gun ownership and I emphasize responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment