Friday, April 3, 2009

Movie: Lars and the real girl


Well I wasn't doing anything tonight (friday night.. bummer) and my brother wanted to watch Lars and the real girl so we did. I didn't really know what to expect since the movie is about a relationship a man has with a love doll. It was intentionally pretty awkard. It had a really good message to it in the end but was kinda weird. I don't know that Id watch it again but it was okay to see once. The people of the town in the movie were very understanding with the mans mental illness. I think that was the takehome message. Also.. everybody at Lar's workplace (Lars included) was mentally handicapped I think.. what is it exactly that they do for work??? Anyways.. not going to go around mentioning I saw this movie but it turned out better than my expectations for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment