Saturday, April 11, 2009

Last day of chem lab (for this semester at least)


So I have mixed feelings about class being all but over. I have a lot of really good freinds in that class. Just cuz class is over doesn't mean the relations will end though. So my final thoughts on the class... At the beginning of the semester Mrs. Hinshaw said we were going to have to learn ... true that and I am glad. Just so everybody knows I got a 4.5 on the first quiz and then nothing but up from then. I was a nervous wreck for the first month or so in that class. I didn't have any idea what I was doing. I probably still don't but at least I felt like the others around me couldn't tell. I have to pay the chem lab 26 bucks in fines for glassware and chemicals. Not too bad. I was thinking I was gonna have to sell the farm to pay them off but it doesn't seem that way. The people in that class made it the best. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. (Not really) (Now im rubbing the fake tears from my eyes).. Ouch.. what the ... my eyes! THEY ARE FREAKIN' BURNING!! (Did I forget to wash my hands after chem class????) (Now im really crying.. like a little girl)..

[Later that day]

Okay.. so the doctor had to take a sample from my eye tissue. Corneal burn from some sort of chemical you shouldn't put in your eyes. Doc showed me the results of the tissue sample. There were distinct peaks at about 1750 and 3200ppm. (Joke for the educated) Go figure huh?(Just showing off I do know something about something and you dont care the least).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness anthony!! It is 1am before our final and I am straight up hysterically laughing at this post. Good luck man, we are alllll going to need it!!! :) It's been lots of fun though!!

    ReplyDelete