Friday, April 17, 2009

Rock of Love 3


So the third season of the Bret Micheals dating show on VH1 ended. For those of you who don't know or care.. Bret dates a bunch of slutty girls and one gets eliminated each week until one is left. Then they pretend to be a couple for a week after the show and go thier sepreate ways. My heart was so torn my this last episode. There was one girl who represented beauty. The other girl represented personality, brains, not a slut, and everything else good. I wanted him to pick the less attractive girl and maybe it would work out. Of course he didn't and of course it wont. The winner is in the black in the bottom left corner. These girls were willing to do anything for Bret to win him over. His every wish was their command. Hey.. that gives me an ideal.

(Announcers voice)

Attention ladies: We are doing a roll call for attractive ladies who want to compete for my heart on TV....

No comments:

Post a Comment