Friday, April 3, 2009

Counter strike


Just for the heck of it I put counter strike back on my computer.If you play as the CT unit you have to rescue hostages and protect VIPs from harm. If you play as the terrorists you have to blow up buildings and aassinate certain people. Good times. In high school I took a computer typing class (I already knew how to type fast) and a computer programming class (Q-basic.. I made oergon trail(it was just the hunting part of oergon trail but it was freakin' tight)). The work load in these classes never lasted longer then 10 minutes so we would all play counter strike. Brings back good times with my two friends in the class.. Matt Santos and Ryan Anderson. Last I heard Matt is in the marines and going to be a tattoo artist (he is freakin good too) and Ryan was working at Costco. Anyways we would always play. Im bored right now so I might as well. I dont really feel like studying chemistry right now. Anybody want to play with me? Counter terrorists all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment