Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boredom and hatred.


Well for the first time in a very long time I have nothing I have to do , no deadlines to meet, and I don't fell like taking a nap. I hope that this in not a hint as to what my summer will hold. On a side note... I hate utah. This weather is basically crap and not basically.. it is crap. There snow a mile from my house on the mountain. It has been raining for non stop since who knows when. I think the Lord is flooding the earth again which is why I took woodshop in the 9th grade and have since been building a gigantic ark. All those people who laughed at me are going to drown unless of course they are fine ladies.. then I can forgive them and there is room for them in the captains quarters. But really this weather sucks. Im ready to retire to Santa Monica. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment