Friday, April 3, 2009

National Biology Graduation Field Exam


So I took the National Biology exam today. It was a pretty long test but I didn't think it was very hard. I scored pretty high which is a good thing I suppose. Im not a biology major but im taking biology 420 right now which is the capstone class for biology majors. Everybody who is a biology major has to pass it. If I switched my major to biology then id be graduating this semester. Some questions were from biochemistry. I haven't taken it yet but they were basic enought that I was more or less familiar with them. Just a thought.. if I retook the SAT or ACT now id probably get a 1600 on it. I guess thats why you take it in high school and not college. Also thinking id have around a 4.0 if I was doing the biology major. Oh well. I find it interesting but dont feel like im learning when I am in those classes. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment