Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drew Barrymore


So.. I was watching tv today and a commercial aired for some new movie with Drew Barrymore that I will most deffiantly not see. Anyways.. all girls like Drew Barrymore.. go ahead and ask any girl. DO IT!. Told you. Now ask any guy thier thoughts on here. They will all reply "she is nasty" or "I hate her" or "I buy my drugs from her". So I asked myself why is this. What is the deeper meaning of this mystery. After much thought and deliberation I came to a conclusion. My conclusion is.... she isn't hott. Opps.. off track. My real conclusion is that she is not as pretty as most of the other hollywood stars so she is someone the everyday girl can relate to. Now I know some pretty fine women around here and they dont give me the time of day but thats not my point. My point is that she is maybe more down to us "regular people's" level... Not so untouchable.. well after Tom Greene and her hitched I deff. woudn't touch her. We all knew that wouldn't last. Anyways.. maybe (some) girls just can relate better to here then all the model type actresses. But lets just be honest with ourselves.. isn't that pretty. By the way.. out of respect for her I found the best pic of her I could.

1 comment:

  1. my boyfriend and i concur. i kinda like her, he hate hate hates her.

    ReplyDelete