Thursday, April 16, 2009

Party


So if I was at any other party and in any other major the party would have been something like this: So as I approached the house I could hear loud rap music. There were red, plastic cups all over the lawn including a passed out chick. I guess she had a little to much to drink. I open the door and everybody stares at me for a moment before I go get a cup of beer and sit in the cigarette smoke filled room. I go sit next to too drunk chicks and start messing with them and before I know it they are both all over me. Next thing I know its 1:30 the next day and I wake up with sharpie marker all over my face and am missing my shoes.

Now.. what really happened:

I walk in the room and say hello to everybody. I recognize them all from all of our chemistry classes. We all joke about organic chemistry classes for a while then the subject changes to physics. We all eat finger foods. Then I wake up the next day with sharpie all over my face but im not missing my shoes this time.

Good times except for the fact that none of the girls in the pic made it to Sara's party.

1 comment: