Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer


So.. I started a new job on Thursday. I work at the printing services making all sorts of religious pamphlets and packets for classes such as Stats (growning from people in easy majors), HEPE (healthy something something exercise?)(growning from everybody who just doesn't care about it), and BOM (thats funny, I dont hear any growning..just my brother in the other room laughing at something on T.V.) (Its probably something on AMC cuz he watches that channel) (American Movie Classics) (Lame huh). Anyways, Its an okay job. All I do is push a pedal with my foot at the correct moment when the papers have filed into the machine and it puts a spiral binding on it. Yeah, not to much thinking. When its quite (never) I can hear the brain cells dying. Sometimes when im sitting there I try to review my organic chemistry to keep the mind fresh. Okay okay you caught me. That was a lie and I wont even make another lie to cover that lie. The job is cool though cuz I make my own hours and schedule. Its not like im going to be doing it the rest of my life anyways.... hopefully.

The pic is a 6 ft. tall stack of future packets for like a physical science class or something that we did yesterday. Lots of packets. Good times, good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment