Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crazy Dream


So Seunghoon and I stayed up until 6:30 this morning playing counter strike. I was soo tired when I went to sleep that I was surprised when I had a dream. The dream goes as follows...



I was somewhere (not sure where) when I heard screaming. I ran a bit to find I was at the ocean and my brother Matt was being attacked by a mountain lion. I ran towards the lion. I picked up two handfulls of sand and threw it in the mountain lions eyes as it was on top of my brother swatting him. Then I jump kicked it in the side. It attacked me and swatted out one of my eyes..crazy huh? Finally I jumped on its back and choaked it to death. The I went to tv. to talk about fighting it and as a reward they put the mountain lion corpse in a woodchiper. Wow. So I think I live a boring life and now in my subconscience my mind is trying to compensate for it. Or maybe I had some bad chinese last night... either way. Also.. dont mess with me... I killed a mountain lion with my bare hands... You got your tickets to the gun show? .. Ladies..?

No comments:

Post a Comment