Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dream


So I just woke up (noon ) from a crazy dream to I need to write about it before I forget it. So I was in the humanaties building walking and all of a sudden all these little kids were running and screaming. I dont know where they came from but its a dream so it doesn't matter. Anyways a hugh Trex came around the corner and started eating them. I ran down the hallway and jumped into a well. My pathophysiology teacher was aleady down there. Why there was a well in the hallway of the builidng I do not know. (remodeling?) So the Trex was trying to eat us but we were too far down and it was intense. This little kid ran down the hall and while the Trex chased it out the front I ran out the back door towards the math building. I then ran home and began building a weapon with a car battery. Then I woke up. Cliffhanger. Will the Trex eat more people? Will I kill the Trex? Does the humanities department have enough (any) money to fix their building? (probably not-its humanities) Find out next time on Crraazzzy Drrreaaamss.

No comments:

Post a Comment