Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 1 HAZWOPER


40 hours in just a couple days. Freak today seemed like a long day but it will be worth it eventually. A lot of employers in the chemical business require the training so someday down the road it will be worth it. A lot of the class is stuff that I am already pretty familiar with. The class is not the most entertaining but what do you expect from a class? Anyways, the picture is not me but it will be me come Saturday afternoon when we gear up to class A: biosuits, SCBAs, and the whole works. Sweet. School starts Monday which I realized im not really ready for but then again I don't think that I have ever been ready for school to start. The freshmen, 18 years old, look like little kids to me. Im 6 years older then them. That must mean that I really am getting old. Anywho.. hopefully come Saturday I will have some sweet pics from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment