Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer work


Well Wednesday is my last day working for my college's book printing press. Ive seen hundreds of textbooks pass though our machines this summer. Sad. When I see them they are only worth the paper they are being printed on. As soon as they leave they go up in price by about one hundred dollars. I guess thats just the way it goes. I will be working in the fall in the organic stockroom which im thrilled about. On to bigger and better it seems. Overall it was a good job for the summer. Lots of cool people: the diva, the girl that liked me, the girl I liked but never talked to once, the girl everbody though I should hook up with, the redhead, the 18 year old, the blondie who speaks russian, the valleygirl, the mongolian, the math chick, my cousin, the dancing dude, the girl who got married, our bald boss who was cool, and his boss who had trendy hair that I secretly wish I had. If I forgot anyone then Im sorry but its late and my mind is falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment