Monday, August 24, 2009

Arcade
























































So dont ask me why but this summer I built myself an arcade. Now you are thinking what the... but I assure you it only adds to my overwhelming coolness. wink* Got the handyman thing going on.. ladies.. Thanks to everybody for the help. I never finished it all the way but school is starting up soon so its been put on hold. Anyways here are some pics for various times in the building. Sorry about the crappy pics but you get the idea. The coin door from a couple pics down accept quarters (just for fun). This sounds wierd but I really dont enjoy playing it as much as I enjoy watching others play it. My dad enjoys it as a jukebox while my sister and brothers like playing some old school games. Overall it took about 300ish dollars and about 3 months of messing around. What I really want to build is an outdoor kitchen. Dont ask me why but just feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment