Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weird love triangle thingy


So.. this girl keeps asking me out at work. Im suppost to go to her house for dinner tonight. Im really not interested in her like that but im going over anyways to meet her roommates. Yeah.. you know what im talking about.. theres enough of me to go around. (wink*) She likes me but I dont like her. However I like engaged girl at work who likes her fiancee who ... likes the girl who likes me? Interesting... Kind of like that game where you stand in a circle and everybody sits on everybody elses knees. This is just like that.. cuz it never works and its a circle. (It made sense in my head) So.. I got to figure how to let this girl down easy without hurting her feelings cuz thats not how I roll. Any suggestions? Oh the triangle...

No comments:

Post a Comment