Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fall Semester


So I have been going through my schedule and trying to plan it out. Im kinda dissapointed a little bit because a class I really wanted to take I cant take. They only offer one section for each one of my classes due to the lack of demand for more classes. This means the class is only offered at one time and if it interfers with the same time of the other class then too bad. Physiology classes and Chemistry classes are all offered at the same freaking time. I really wanted to take Physiological Drug Mechanisms but its offered at the same time as Biochemistry for majors. Stink. So instead im taking endocrinology. Im also interested in Endocrinology but I thought Id like the other class better. Also Ive rainchecked the Physics 240 class about 20 times. The class has 14 seats and needless to say.. im not one of them. Anyways.. kinda upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment