Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pretty good night


So it was a quite night at home tonight.. I went to Smiths and picked up a frozen pizza (buffalo chicken) and a 2 liter of coke (on sale for 79 cents ( i freakin' love coke)) and turned on the tv. Flipping through the channels nothing but reruns was on until... until I hit channel 53 (MTV) and saw True Life was on. Normally I dont watch the show but it was on baldness. Now its got my attention. Two guys with male pattern baldness and a girl with a sever case of alopecia. Poor girl. Anyways they were getting hair resturation. It was quite fascinating. One of the guys was talking about his hair line and how it had been receding since he was about 18 or 19 years old. It had moved up his scalp about 3 inches leaving a very profound widows peak. Receding hair line! 18 or 19! 3 inches!! Oh F...... (running to the bathroom and lifting up my hair to reveal my true hair line). Oh no. ...........Genetics.. no good. So any ladies looking for that mature (balding) look in a guy.. come on .. its like the Billy Zane look... still no? sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment