Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday night




So there was a stake activity today which involved a bbq and a dance. It was pretty good actually. They had a dance outside and it started raining pretty good so we all danced in the rain. The woofers were pounding out the beats. Before we knew it we had a scene from step up two (no ive never seen it-noding head up and down). All these dripping wet girls started dancing all up on me and things were getting pretty heavy on the dance cout. Thankfully there was enough of me to go around. wink* So basically that was a lie but I was trying to stay true to the whole step up two story. Maybe I should get on the Step Up 3 casting call. Look at the pic!!! See what I mean. .. Whats that...? You are right.. there will never be a Step Up 3. Thank heavens. ... Anyways...Then the party moved to the hottub and pool-hollar! Finally we went to the grocery store for Thai Day 2009 tomorrow. Woot Woot. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I saw all those girls all up on you! It was intense!

    ReplyDelete