Monday, June 8, 2009

Arcade update


Big plans going on. Today I bought a tv to replace the whimpy 12" one Im currently using. I also bought all the Tee Moulding for the edges-light blue. I also bought the coin door with mechanisms and a lock. Now I got to just wait for all this crap to come in the mail. Also I need power tools. Anybody have a router with a 1/16" slot cutter? Didn't think so. Anyways.. tomorrow im gonna order about 2o dollars in high output leds. I think the foreward voltage is 3.8v for anybody that is interested. Gonna add some tight lighting effects. The picture of the arcade is something like what I envision mine looking like but I got some suprises I have not yet revealed. Plus it is cool cuz I made it with some help from friends.
PS:My Tee moulding is the same light blue color as in the pic.
PPS: My screen is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment