Thursday, September 3, 2009

Born to whine

I found this pic online(thanks whoever credit goes to) and never laughed so hard. Every person I know who is a ducks fan (Im thinking of one big one in particular) is a whiner. Good job BSU. Im not a huge bsu fan but I never was a fan more tonight as they killed the ducks. I cant stand the ducks. They are the one college football team I hate with a passion. There are other teams that im not a fan of but I reserver hate for Oregon. Maybe im a jerk but I posted on the Oregon fans wall on facebook "how bout them ducks" and he replied "how bout your mom". Ouch im so hurt. I then replied "my mom didn't get her A kicked by BSU then deleted the whole thing about ten minutes later. I lived with him in Florida for a couple months and he couldn't shut up about it. I just wanted to yell in his face to get a life. Dang im all riled up. Anyway my team is going to get demolished this Saturday so whatevs.. Yeah for college football- the only sport that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment